Cameron Jibril Thomaz (born September 8, 1987), better known by the stage name Wiz Khalifa, is an American rapper and singer-songwriter. He released his debut album, Show and Prove, in 2006, and signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. His Eurodance-influenced single, “Say Yeah”, received urban radio airplay, charting on the Rhythmic Top 40 and Hot Rap Tracks charts in 2008.
Khalifa parted with Warner Bros. and released his second album, Deal or No Deal, in November 2009. He released the mixtape Kush and Orange Juice as a free download in April 2010; he then signed with Atlantic Records.
1. I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO I WANT TO BE, I HAVE A VISION OF MY OWN SUCCESS.
2. EVEN WITH WHATEVER PEOPLE WANT TO LABEL ME WITH, THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER SIDES TO ME.
3. SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I’VE BEEN MAKING THE BEST OUT OF NOTHING.
4. I DON’T HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE, BECAUSE IF I DO, I ADDRESS IT.
5. I’VE DONE A LOT OF WORK TO GET WHERE I’M AT, BUT I HAVE TO KEEP WORKING.
6. EVERY DAY IS NEW. IT’S JUST A NEW DAY. I LOOK AT SIX HOURS AT A TIME.
7. I NEVER WANT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE OR GO OVER THEIR HEADS.
8. I THINK HIP-HOP IS REALLY FUN RIGHT NOW… AND THAT’S WHY PEOPLE ARE USING DANCE BEATS AND SINGING MORE.
9. I NEVER GOT NERVOUS PERFORMING MY OWN MATERIAL.
10. I GROOM, BUT IT DOESN’T TAKE ME A LONG TIME TO GET TO WHAT PEOPLE SEE.