Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur, entertainer, international icon, and philanthropist, well known for his influence in the field of entertainment during the 20th century. Along with his brother Roy O. Disney, he was co-founder of Walt Disney Productions, which later became one of the best-known motion picture producers in the world. The corporation is now known as The Walt Disney Company and had an annual revenue of approximately US$36 billion in the 2010 financial year.
1. THE WAY TO GET STARTED IS TO QUIT TALKING AND BEGIN DOING.
2. LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS. IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE. AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
3. IT’S KIND OF FUN TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.
4. THE FLOWER THAT BLOOMS IN ADVERSITY IS THE RAREST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL.
5. ALL OUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE, IF WE HAVE THE COURAGE TO PURSUE THEM.
6. A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES, WHEN YOU’RE FAST ASLEEP.
7. WHEN YOU’RE CURIOUS, YOU FIND LOTS OF INTERESTING THINGS TO DO.
8. WHETHER YOU SAY YOU CAN’T OR YOU CAN, YOU’RE RIGHT.
9. OUR GREATEST NATIONAL RESOURCE IS THE MINDS OF OUR CHILDREN.
10. WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN A THING, BELIEVE IN IT ALL THE WAY, IMPLICITLY AND UNQUESTIONABLE.
11. THINK, BELIEVE, DREAM, AND DARE.
12. LAUGHTER IS AMERICA’S MOST IMPORTANT EXPORT.
13. HERE YOU LEAVE TODAY AND ENTER THE WORLD OF YESTERDAY, TOMORROW, AND FANTASY.
14. I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE MORE THAN ANY WOMAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN.
15. BUT THEY SAY IF YOU DREAM A THING MORE THAN ONCE, IT’S SURE TO COME TRUE.
16. FOREVER IS A LONG LONG TIME AND TIME HAS A WAY OF CHANGING THINGS.
17. I LOVE THE NOSTALGIC MYSELF. I HOPE WE NEVER LOSE SOME OF THE THINGS OF THE PAST.
18. THOSE WHO ARE CLEVER, WHO HAVE A BRAIN, NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
19. KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
20. I DO NOT LIKE TO REPEAT SUCCESSES I LIKE TO GO ON TO OTHER THINGS.
21. IT’S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH YOU. IT’S A COMPLICATED EMOTION.