Sandra Annette Bullock ( born July 26, 1964) is an American actress and producer. Bullock rose to fame in the 1990s after roles in successful films such as Demolition Man (1993), Speed (1994), The Net (1995), While You Were Sleeping (1995), A Time to Kill (1996), and Hope Floats (1998). In the new millennium, she appeared in Miss Congeniality (2000), The Lake House (2006), and Crash (2004); the latter of these films received critical acclaim. In 2007, she was ranked as the 14th richest woman in the entertainment industry with an estimated fortune of US$85 million.
1. I’M A TRUE BELIEVER IN KARMA. YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE, WHETHER IT’S BAD OR GOOD.
2. FALLING IN LOVE-YOU SHOULD GO WITH IT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOUR HEART GETS SMASHED. YOU’LL BE A BETTER PERSON.
3. I’VE MADE MISTAKES, AND I KNOW WHY I MADE THEM, BUT I MADE THAT CHOICE. NOBODY’S EVER MADE A CHOICE FOR ME.
4. I WAS A BROWNIE FOR A DAY. MY MOM MADE ME STOP. SHE DIDN’T WANT ME TO CONFORM.
5. FREE IS THE BEST. ANYTHING FREE IS GOOD.
6. IF I DIE TOMORROW, WILL I HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD I’VE EVER WANTED? NO. BUT I WILL HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING THAT’S MADE ME HAPPIEST.
7. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO ADMIT THAT THERE’S NO ONE WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE.
8. AFTER A WHILE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OLD YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU’VE LIED SO MANY TIMES.
9. DON’T CORRAL ME, AND I’LL ALWAYS COME HOME. JUST LET ME GO OUT AND PLAY DURING THE DAY.
10. I LOVE RAW COOKIE DOUGH, RIGHT OUT OF THE TUBE. THE OTHER THING I EAT IS MARSHMALLOW FLUFF.
11. I HAVE A THING FOR RED-HAIRED IRISH BOYS, AS WE KNOW.
12. I’M NOT A FAN OF REALITY SHOWS, BUT I AM A FAN OF PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR BRAINS AND SKILLS AND HARD WORK TO OUTSMART PEOPLE, NOT TO STEAL SOMEONE’S MAN OR GET DRUNK ON TV.
13. I BASICALLY BECAME A CHEERLEADER BECAUSE I HAD A VERY STRICT MOM. THAT WAS MY WAY OF BEING A BAD GIRL.
14. I DON’T LIKE GUYS WHO WILL LIE DOWN AND TAKE IT. I WANT SOMEONE WHO’LL FIGHT BACK. I LIKE PEOPLE WHO CAN ARGUE WELL.
15. I’VE LIVED NEXT DOOR TO PEOPLE ALL MY LIFE. I DON’T KNOW HOW CUTE THEY THINK I AM.