Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley (born 18 April 1987) is an English model and actress. She is best known for her work for lingerie retailer Victoria’s Secret and Burberry, and also for her role as Carly Spencer in the 2011 film Transformers: Dark of the Moon, the third installment in the Transformers film series.
Huntington-Whiteley was born at the Freedom Fields Hospital, in Plymouth, Devon. Her mother, Fiona, is a fitness instructor, and her father, Charles Andrew Huntington-Whiteley, is a chartered surveyor.
1. YOU CAN BULLIED AS A YOUNG MODEL, BUT THERE WAS A POINT WHERE I FOUND MY VOICE, EFFECTIVELY.
2. I WENT ALONG TO THE AUDITION AND I HAD ONE PAGE OF LINES, AND I DIDN’T THINK IT WENT PARTICULARLY WELL.
3. WHEN I FELL INTO MODELING, BECAUSE I WANTED TO WORK IN FASHION. I WANTED TO DO STYLING OR MAKE-UP. I ENDED GETTING PICKED UP TO BE A MODEL INSTEAD DURING MY WORK EXPERIENCE.
4. I’D LIKE TO THINK THAT I’M BRAVE. THAT’S A REALLY WONDERFUL PERSONALITY TRAIT TO HAVE. I WOULD LOVE TO THINK I’M THE TYPE OF PERSON TO GO RESCUE SOMEONE.
5. I DON’T EVEN THINK WHEN I’M WALKING DOWN THE RUNWAY. I DON’T REALLY BREATHE EITHER.
6. I’M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY TEETH OR GET A NOSE JOB. THAT MANUFACTURED PERFECTION DOES NOTHING FOR ME.
7. WELL, IT’S A DAY-TO-DAY THING. I DON’T FEEL COMFORTABLE IN MY BODY TODAY AT ALL. ANY WOMAN WILL TELL YOU SHE HAS HER GOOD AND BAD DAYS AND TODAY I DID NOT FEEL LIKE I LOOKED MY BEST OR FELT RADIANT INSIDE OR OUTSIDE.
8. I CAN’T REMEMBER A TIME WHERE I REALLY BATTLED WITH MY BODY, BUT I CAN REMEMBER BEING ASKED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND BATTLING WITH THE ADVICE. IT HURT ME. ESPECIALLY AS MY BABY FAT NATURALLY MELTED AWAY AS I GOT OLDER.