Pharrell Williams (born April 5, 1973), also known simply as Pharrell, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer, musician, and fashion designer. Williams and Chad Hugo make up the record production duo The Neptunes, producing soul, hip hop and R&B music. He is also the lead vocalist and drummer of rock, funk, and hip hop band N.E.R.D, which he formed with Hugo and childhood friend Shay Haley. He released his first single “Frontin'” in 2003 and followed up with his debut solo album In My Mind in 2006. His second album, Girl was released on March 3, 2014.
1. I LOVE WHEN THINGS ARE TRANSPARENT, FREE AND CLEAR OF ALL INHIBITION AND JUDGEMENT.
2. EVERYTHING THAT WE EXPERIENCE EVERY DAY LEAVES A LONG-LASTING IMPRESSION.
3. I AM OVERLY AMBITIOUS, BECAUSE I REALIZE IT CAN BE DONE.
4. I LOVE PLAYING. THE KEYBOARD IS MY JOURNAL.
5. MUSIC IS ALL OF A SUDDEN MUCH MORE COLORFUL.
6. I LOVE MAKING MUSIC, THOUGH. I LOVE PLAYING.
7. I LOVE WHAT I DO, I LOVE MY JOB.
8. I ANSWER QUESTIONS THE BEST I CAN.
9. MY FAVORITE DOMINICAN DISH TO INDULGE IN IS ANYTHING WITH CRAB.
10. I THINK MUSIC FOLLOWS THE TRENDS OF THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS.
11. I WANTED CLOTHING THAT I COULDN’T FIND, SO I DECIDED TO MAKE IT.
12. WHEN YOU’RE PLAYING, YOU’RE PLAYING SOMETHING FOR THE WORLD TO HEAR.