Oprah Winfrey (born Orpah Gail Winfrey; January 29, 1954) is an American media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist. Winfrey is best known for her self-titled, multi-award-winning talk show, which has become the highest-rated program of its kind in history and was nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2011. She has been ranked the richest African-American of the 20th century, the greatest black philanthropist in American history, and was for a time the world’s only black billionaire. She is also, according to some assessments, the most influential woman in the world.
1. YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL. JUST NOT ALL AT ONCE.
2. CHEERS TO NEW YEAR AND ANOTHER CHANCE FOR US TO GET IT RIGHT.
3. TURN YOUR WOUNDS INTO WISDOM.
4. THE BIGGEST ADVENTURE YOU CAN EVER LAKE IS TO LIVE OF YOU DREAMS.
5. TRUE FORGIVENESS IS WHEN YOU CAN SAY. “THANK YOU FOR THAT EXPERIENCE”.
6. I TRUST THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, EVEN IF WE ARE NOT WISE ENOUGH TO SEE IT.
7. THE MORE YOU PRAISE AND CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE, THE MORE THERE IS IN LIFE TO CELEBRATE.
8. SURROUND YOURSELF ONLY WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU HIGHER.
9. REAL INTEGRITY IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, KNOWING THAT NOBODY’S GOING TO KNOW WHETHER YOU DID IT OR NOT.
10. ONE IF THE HARDEST THINGS IN LIFE TO LEARN ARE WHICH BRIDGES TO CROSS AND WHICH BRIDGES TO BURN.
11. YOU GET IN LIFE WHAT YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK FOR.
12. EVERY DAY BRINGS A CHANCE FOR YOU TO DRAW IN A BREATH, KICK OFF YOUR SHOES, AND DANCE.
13. YOU GET TO KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE IN A CRISIS.
14. YOU DON’T BECOME WHAT YOU WANT, YOU BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
15. YOUR TRUE PASSION SHOULD FEEL LIKE BREATHING; IT’S THAT NATURAL.
16. WHEN YOU UNDERVALUE WHAT YOU DO, THE WORLD WILL UNDERVALUE WHO YOU ARE.
17. I BELIEVE THAT EVERY SINGLE EVENT IN LIFE HAPPENS IN AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE LOVE OVER FEAR.
18. WE CAN’T BECOME WHAT WE NEED TO BE BY REMAINING WHAT WE ARE.
19. ONLY MAKE DECISIONS THAT SUPPORT YOUR SELF-IMAGE, SELF-ESTEEM, AND SELF-WORTH.
20. THE WHOLE POINT OF BEING ALIVE IS TO EVOLVE INTO THE COMPLETE PERSON YOU WERE INTENDED TO BE.
21. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE HOW MANY PEAKS YOU REACH IF THERE WAS NO PLEASURE IN THE CLIMB.
22. I KNOW FOR SURE THAT WHAT WE DWELL ON IS WHO WE BECOME.