Nicole Houston “Nikki” Reed (born May 17, 1988) is an American film and television actress, screenwriter, singer-songwriter, and model. She became known in 2003, after the release of the film Thirteen, directed by Catherine Hardwicke, for which she was credited with Hardwicke as a co-writer of the screenplay, and in which she played a lead role. Reed has since appeared in several films, including Lords of Dogtown and Mini’s First Time. She also portrayed vampire Rosalie Hale in The Twilight Saga (2008–2012).
1. I HAVE NOBODY. I HAVE SURROUNDED MYSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE FAKE JUST BECAUSE I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY.
2. PART OF BEING YOUNG IS MAKING MISTAKES.
3. SOME OF THE GREATEST MOMENTS IN LIFE COME FROM MOMENTS THAT ARE INCOMPLETE.
4. WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE SORT OF NOTHING IS SHOCKING ANYMORE.
5. TINA FEY COULD RUN THIS COUNTRY BEFORE SARAH PALIN COULD!
6. PEOPLE SEND EVERYONE HATE MAIL. THAT’S THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS RIGHT NOW, I’M NOTHING SPECIAL.