Naomi Ellen Watts (born 28 September 1968) is a British actress. She made her screen debut in the Australian drama film For Love Alone (1986) and then appeared in the television series Hey Dad..! (1990), Brides of Christ (1991) and Home and Away (1991) and alongside Nicole Kidman and Thandie Newton in the coming-of-age comedy-drama film Flirting (1991). After moving to America, Watts appeared in films, including Tank Girl (1995), Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering (1996) and Dangerous Beauty (1998) and had the lead role in the television series Sleepwalkers (1997–1998).
1. YOU HAVE TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOURSELF. THE KEY IS TO FIND THE HARMONY IN WHAT YOU HAVE.
2. THERE’S A LOT OF SKELETONS IN MY CLOSET, BUT I KNOW WHAT THEY’RE WEARING. I’M NOT GONNA ACT ALL ASHAMED OF IT.
3. THE BIGGEST PLACE I LOOK FOR VALIDATION IS FROM MY MOTHER. THAT’S THE LITTLE GIRL IN ME THAT WILL NEVER GROW UP.
4. OH, I’M DEFINITELY A WILD CHILD.
5. I ALWAYS LOVE BEING IN THE COMPANY OF WOMEN. IT’S ALL ABOUT GOOD CONVERSATION AND GREAT WINE.
6. WHEN I HAD DARK HAIR I DEFINITELY FELT THAT I WAS MORE ANONYMOUS.
7. PAIN IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE. I THINK THAT AS AN ARTIST YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE SUFFERING.