Milena Markovna Kunis (born August 14, 1983), is an American actress and voice artist.
In 1991, at the age of seven, she moved from Ukraine to Los Angeles with her family. After being enrolled in acting classes as an after-school activity, she was soon discovered by an agent. She appeared in several television series and commercials, before acquiring her first significant role prior to her 15th birthday, playing Jackie Burkhart on the television series That ’70s Show. A year later, she was cast as the voice of Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy.
1. I AM… STUBBORN, AND I ADMIT IT, SO IT’S OK.
2. I AM VERY MUCH A CREATURE OF HABIT, AND I HAVE NO LIFE CONSISTENCY. NONE.
3. I GREW UP IN THE UKRAINE ‘TIL I WAS ABOUT 7, AND THEN I MOVED TO L.A.
4. I HAD A SNOWBOARDING ACCIDENT. I FELL OFF A HORSE. I’VE HAD A CONCUSSION, A FRACTURED RIB… I WALK INTO WALLS. I’M ALWAYS BRUISED UP.
5. I THINK THAT AN ACTOR IS MORE LIKELY TO BE FORGIVEN IN THE PUBLIC’S EYE THAN AN ACTRESS.
6. I’D RATHER BE IN LOVE AND HAVE A BABY THAN HAVE A MOVIE.
7. I’M NOT BORING TO BE AROUND. SOMETHING WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN.
8. I’VE NEVER DATED. I CAN SAY THIS HONESTLY: I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO DATE. BUT ALSO, HOW AM I GOING TO DATE? I’M NOT IN ONE STATE LONG ENOUGH.
9. IT IS DIFFICULT BECAUSE THE SCHOOL I GO TO, MY FRIENDS DO NOT ATTEND.
10. I’VE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF KATE WINSLET. SHE’S VERY CLASSY AND A SEXY LITTLE THING, TOO.
11. I’M A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE FAN OF STEVE CARRELL AND TINA FEY FOR YEARS.
12. I THINK THAT CERTAIN THINGS ARE FUNNY AND CERTAIN THINGS ARE OKAY TO MAKE FUN OF – INCLUDING MYSELF.
13. I HONESTLY THINK BEING SINGLE’S GREAT. BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP’S GREAT. IT’S ALL ABOUT THE TIMING.
14. I GREW UP INCREDIBLY POOR AND WENT TO SCHOOL AND HAD A VERY AVERAGE UPBRINGING.
15. ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP PLAN.
16. I DON’T THINK IT’S TRUE THAT BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN… TRUST ME, IT IS NOT TRUE!
17. I DEFINITELY HOPE TO ATTEND UCLA IN A YEAR, AND MAJOR IN BUSINESS.
18. I DON’T LIVE LAVISHLY, SO IT’S NOT LIKE I HAVE 20 ASSISTANTS AND TRAVEL PRIVATELY AND SHOP EVERY DAY.
19. I HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER WHO IS 21 AND ATTENDS UC BERKLEY.
20. I STAND BY EVERY MOVIE THAT I DID. I DON’T REGRET ANY DECISION I MADE.
21. I WENT TO COLLEGE BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO. I GRADUATED FROM PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL AND I DID ALL THE THINGS THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO.
22. I’M STILL A ‘STAR TREK’ FAN. YOU NEVER STOP BEING ONE.
23. I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DRIVE CROSS-COUNTRY.
24. IT’S NOT THE MOST NORMAL LIFE IN THE WORLD, BUT I SCREW UP PLENTY OF TIMES TO BE A NORMAL TEENAGER.