Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence (born April 16, 1965), is an American actor, film director, film producer, screenwriter, and stand up comedian. He came to fame during the 1990s, establishing a Hollywood career as a leading actor, most notably the films Bad Boys, Blue Streak, and Big Momma’s House. Lawrence has starred in numerous film roles and his very own highly-rated television series, which ran from 1992 to 1997. His television series and starring role in question were both named after him with “Martin” Payne in Martin.
1. WE GREW TO KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE. THAT IS WHAT ALLOWED ME AND MY FAMILY TO STAY CLOSE TOGETHER.
2. I’M MOST PROUD OF THE BLESSINGS THAT GOD HAS BESTOWED UPON ME, IN MY LIFE. HE’S GIVEN ME THE VISION TO TRULY SEE THAT YOU CAN FALL DOWN, BUT YOU CAN STILL GET BACK UP. HOPEFULLY I’LL LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO STRENGTHEN AND IMPROVE THE NEXT THING I DO.
3. IF SOMEBODY PISSES ME OFF AND I UNDERSTAND IT AIN’T PERSONAL THEN I’LL GO TO ANOTHER PLACE AND I’LL MEDITATE.
4. I DON’T WANT TO SOUND FACETIOUS, BUT HUMOUR IS THE KEY TO THE SOUL. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
5. YOU MAKE DUE WITH THE TIME YOU HAVE HERE. HOPEFULLY WHEN YOU PASS ON, SOMEBODY CAN LOOK BACK AND SAY, ‘WOW, THEY MADE A DIFFERENCE IN SOME KIND OF WAY.’
6. YOU CAN BE COOL AND AT THE SAME TIME RESPECT YOUR WOMAN, WHO WILL HOPEFULLY BECOME YOUR WIFE, WHO WILL HOPEFULLY BECOME THE MOTHER OF YOUR KIDS. AMERICA NEEDS TO GET BACK TO FAMILY VALUES.
7. I WANTED TO TRUST IN MY PARTNERS AND THE DIRECTORS AND PRODUCERS AND DO THE BEST I CAN TO DELIVER WHAT I COULD DELIVER.