Kylie Ann Minogue (born 28 May 1968), often known simply as Kylie, is an Australian singer-songwriter and actress, working and living in London. After beginning her career as a child actress on Australian television, she achieved recognition through her role in the television soap opera Neighbours, before beginning her career as a recording artist in 1987. Minogue has achieved worldwide record sales of more than 70 million, and has received notable music awards, including multiple ARIA and Brit Awards and a Grammy Award.
1. I DO QUITE NAUGHTY THINGS NOW. I DO LIKE TO BE A BIT SEXY.
2. I HAVE HAD A HOLIDAY, AND I’D LIKE TO TAKE IT UP PROFESSIONALLY.
3. I’M JUST A NATURAL FLIRT, BUT I DON’T SEE IT IN A SEXUAL WAY. A LOT OF THE TIME I’M LIKE AN OVEREXCITED PUPPY.
4. I’M A VERY PROUD AUSTRALIAN, ALWAYS BRAGGING ABOUT OUR COUNTRY WHEREVER I AM IN THE WORLD.
5. I THINK I’M BEING FRIENDLY WITH SOMEONE AND I’LL SIT IN THEIR LAP. THEY THINK I’M FLIRTING WITH THEM.
6. I JUST CAN’T HELP BUT SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
7. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, MY GRANDMA TAUGHT ME HOW TO CUT PATTERNS AND SEW.
8. I’VE HAD A LOT OF TRAGIC HAIRDOS AND OUTFITS.
9. A FEW YEARS AGO MY GOAL WAS TO TRY AND GET THE GODDAMNED ALBUM MADE, WHICH PUT ME IN A REAL BAD FRAME OF MIND.
10. I DO DANCE MUSIC, AND I CAN BE PRETTY CAMP MYSELF FROM TIME TO TIME.
11. I KNOW THERE WILL BE X AMOUNT OF WOMEN BEING DIAGNOSED. I LOVE TO SAY, YOU CAN GET THROUGH IT. YOU CAN.
12. I’D DEFINITELY LOVE TO DO MORE ACTING. MY HEART CRIES OUT FOR IT; IT’S SUCH A DEEP LONGING.
13. I USED TO BE ABLE TO DO THE CHINESE SPLITS, WHERE YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS SIDEWAYS.
14. I JUST WANT TO DO EVERYTHING. I DON’T WANT TO SOUND SOPPY OR TOO CLICHED, BUT THAT’S THE WAY IT IS.
15. I WALK INTO THE STUDIO AND WE’RE ALL SO HAPPY TO SEE EACH OTHER.