Kelly Brianne Clarkson (born April 24, 1982) is an American singer and songwriter. In 2002, she rose to fame after winning the first season of American Idol, and has since been established as “The Original American Idol.” Her debut single, “A Moment Like This”, topped the US Billboard Hot 100 and broke the record for the biggest jump to number one in the chart’s history; it became the best-selling single of the year in the country. She became the runner-up of World Idol the following year.
1. GOD WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU CAN’T HANDLE, SO DON’T STRESS.
2. I’M A HYGIENE FREAK. I’M LIKE OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE WHEN IT COMES TO WASHING YOUR HANDS.
3. I’M LOYAL AND I THINK MOST TEXANS ARE VERY LOYAL, BUT I’M ALSO STUBBORN.
4. I HAVE A BIG FEAR OF CHANGE, OR NEGATIVE CHANGE, ANYWAY. I’M BASICALLY THE SAME PERSON I WAS WHEN I WON ‘IDOL,’ OR WHEN I WAS 10.
5. MY HAPPY WEIGHT CHANGES. SOMETIMES I EAT MORE; SOMETIMES I PLAY MORE. I’LL BE DIFFERENT SIZES ALL THE TIME.
6. WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT MY WEIGHT, I’M LIKE, ‘YOU SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT; I DON’T.’
7. MY WINNING IS GETTING TO PERFORM. THAT’S MY VICTORY.
8. I DO CARDIO. I RUN. I STRENGTH-TRAIN USING MY OWN BODY WEIGHT. I DON’T LIKE FREE WEIGHTS, BECAUSE I BUILD MUSCLE EASILY.
9. I STILL WATCH ‘IDOL,’ AND IT’S STILL THE NO. 1 SHOW, SO OBVIOUSLY I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES TO SIT AT HOME AND BE ENTERTAINED.
10. I’VE ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT LESS GOVERNMENT.
11. I DON’T REALLY EXUDE THAT ‘IT’ FACTOR.
12. I’VE LOVED MY 20S, BUT I WOULD NEVER REPEAT THEM.
13. IF I CAN WAKE UP EVERYDAY BEFORE I DIE AND KNOW THAT I DON’T HAVE TO SERVE ANYONE FOOD OR DRINKS, I WILL BE HAPPY!
14. EVEN THOUGH I HATE ACTING, I LOVE DOING VIDEOS FOR MY SONGS.