Keanu Charles Reeves (born September 2, 1964) is a Canadian film actor. Reeves is known for his roles in Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure as well as Speed, Point Break and the science fiction-action trilogy The Matrix. He has worked under major directors, such as Stephen Frears (in the 1988 period drama Dangerous Liaisons); Gus Van Sant (in the 1991 independent film My Own Private Idaho); and Bernardo Bertolucci (in the 1993 film Little Buddha). Referring to his 1991 film releases, The New York Times’ critic, Janet Maslin, praised Reeves’ versatility, saying that he “displays considerable discipline and range. He moves easily between the buttoned-down demeanor that suits a police procedural story and the loose-jointed manner of his comic roles.” A repeated theme in roles he has portrayed is that of saving the world, including the characters of Ted Logan, Buddha, Neo, Johnny Mnemonic, John Constantine and Klaatu.
1. LIFE LIKE A QUICKSAND. MORE WE STRUGGLE, MOST WE DROWN.
2. I WENT WITH AN EXORCIST FOR A BIT. I JUST WANT TO KNOW REALLY PRACTICAL THINGS, LIKE HOW DO YOU HOLD SOMEONE POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL.
3. IF IT DOESN’T HAVE THAT ELEMENT TO IT, IT DOESN’T REALLY ATTRACT ME.
4. IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO GET HIM, EVEN FOR JUST A CAMEO.
5. THERE WERE NO PARANORMAL EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE ON THE FILM THAT I KNOW OF. THANK GOD.
6. MIRROR THAT IS AN ARCHETYPE OF OUR OWN TIME AND OUR OWN LIFE.
7. IT WAS JUST A LOT OF FUN, REALLY GREAT.
8. I LIKED HIS RICHNESS OF FEELING. I DON’T KNOW ELSE TO DESCRIBE IT. NO MATTER WHAT HE WAS DOING, HE FELT IT. HE JUST SEEMED SO OPEN.
9. I GOT SMELLED,… WE HAD A LOVELY CONVERSATION, AND I WAS IN.
10. I GOT THE SCRIPT, READ THE SCRIPT, REALLY LIKED IT.
11. CAN YOU GET HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD? CAN YOU DO A WALKING TRAIL OF THE MOVIE?
12. I USED TO HAVE NIGHTMARES THAT THAT WOULD PUT ‘HE PLAYED TED’ ON MY TOMBSTONE.
13. I’M A MEATHEAD. I CAN’T HELP IT, MAN. YOU’VE GOT SMART PEOPLE AND YOU’VE GOT DUMB PEOPLE.
14. ON HIS NEW MOTORBIKE: I WANTED TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH IT AND GET TO KNOW IT.
15. I TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT MY LIFE. I HAVE NO LIFE. I NEED THERAPY.
16. I AM NOT HANDSOME OR SEXY. OF COURSE, IT’S NOT LIKE I AM HOPELESS.