Kate Noelle “Katie” Holmes (born December 18, 1978) is an American actress and model who first achieved fame for her role as Joey Potter on The WB television teen drama Dawson’s Creek from 1998 to 2003. Since Dawson’s Creek, Holmes’ career has consisted of movie roles such as in Batman Begins, art house films such as The Ice Storm, horror films such as Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark and thrillers including Abandon. She has also played on Broadway in a production of Arthur Miller’s All My Sons and had numerous guest roles on television programs such as How I Met Your Mother.
1. WE ALL KEEP DREAMING, AND LUCKILY, DREAMS COME TRUE.
2. ANY TIME I BREAK UP WITH DAWSON OR QUESTION HIM, VIEWERS TURN AGAINST ME.
3. I GOT CAUGHT KISSING. LIKE BY MY PARENTS. IT WAS SO HORRIBLE. IT’S SO EMBARRASSING, I’M BLUSHING.
4. CHRIS AND I CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND WE’RE STILL FRIENDS. TOM IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE MAN IN THE WORLD.
5. I HAVE SOME ROAD RAGE INSIDE OF ME. TRAFFIC, ESPECIALLY IN L.A., IS A PET PEEVE OF MINE.
6. I LOVE ALL OF HIS MOVIES. I LOVE ALL HIS MOVIES. I LOVE TOM.
7. I THINK I WANT TO PURSUE A MOVIE CAREER AND MAYBE EVEN PURSUE SOME THEATRE.
8. I WASN’T VERY FUNNY OR FLASHY, I WAS KIND OF BORING.
9. I’M NOT STRICTLY VEGETARIAN, BUT MEAT DOESN’T PLAY A BIG PART IN MY DIET.
10. I’M NOT COMPUTER LITERATE. I E-MAIL. I KNOW HOW TO GET ON THE WEB, BUT I HAVEN’T CROSSED OVER INTO THE INTERNET WORLD. I’M OLD-FASHIONED, I GUESS.
11. I’M NOT THE EASIEST PERSON TO LIVE WITH. I’M KIND OF A SLOB.
12. I’M SO SPOILED – I MUST HAVE A STARBUCKS VANILLA LATTE EVERY DAY.
13. IT’S KIND OF FUN BEING THE CUTE, LITTLE ONE. IN FACT, I’M FINDING IT HARD TO GROW OUT OF THAT.
14. TOM AND I WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HONEYMOON PHASE.
15. HE’S THE MOST INCREDIBLE MAN. HE’S SO GENEROUS AND KIND, AND HE HELPS SO MANY PEOPLE, AND, UM, HE MAKES ME LAUGH LIKE I’VE NEVER LAUGHED, AND HE’S A GREAT FRIEND.
16. I FOUND IT TO BE MORE CHALLENGING TO BE IN A HUGE EFFECTS MOVIE, BECAUSE A LOT OF THE THINGS AREN’T THERE.YOU HAVE TO TRUST THE DIRECTOR AND REACT TO NOTHING.
17. IT’S ACTUALLY GREAT TO SHOOT FAR AWAY FROM HOLLYWOOD BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE THE DISTRACTIONS OF THE PARTIES AND PREMIERES AND ALL THAT. AND, OF COURSE, YOU CAN SAVE MONEY – THERE ARE NO GOOD SHOE STORES.
18. WE HAVE OUR LITTLE RESTAURANTS, AND THERE’S A BEAUTIFUL BEACH THAT WE GO TO IN THE SUMMER AND FALL. WE TEND TO HAVE A LOT OF GET-TOGETHERS, AND IF IT’S AT MY HOUSE, WE ORDER PIZZA BECAUSE I CAN’T COOK.
19. IN NORTH CAROLINA NOBODY BOTHERS US; WE’RE ALL ABOUT CONCENTRATING ON THE WORK OR OUR AUDITIONS THAT WE’RE TRYING TO GET A FLIGHT OUT FOR. SO ALL THAT CRAP IS NOT SOMETHING THAT I’M CONFRONTED WITH ON A DAILY BASIS.
20. I DID PHONE BOOTH, AND THAT WAS SHOT VERY, VERY QUICKLY, BUT THAT WAS JOEL SCHUMACHER, WHO’S SHOT SO MANY MOVIES THAT, IF ANYBODY CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, IT’S HIM.