Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981) is an American singer-songwriter, actor, and entrepreneur. He first achieved fame as a contestant on Star Search, and went on to star in the Disney Channel television series The New Mickey Mouse Club, where he met future bandmate JC Chasez. Timberlake became famous in the late 1990s as the lead singer and youngest member of the boy band ‘N Sync, whose launch was financed by Lou Pearlman.
Timberlake’s first two solo albums Justified (2002) and FutureSex/LoveSounds (2006) established him as one of the most commercially successful singers, with each exceeding sales of seven million copies worldwide. The former spawned hits “Cry Me a River” and “Rock Your Body”, while the latter debuted atop the Billboard 200 chart and produced the US number-one hit singles “SexyBack”, “My Love”, and “What Goes Around… Comes Around”.
1. EVERY TIME YOU DO A PROJECT, YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW.
2. THE BEST PART ABOUT BEING ALONE IS THAT YOU REALLY DON’T HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANYBODY. YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT.
3. I’M VERY THANKFUL TO BE DOING WHAT I’M DOING. I FEEL VERY BLESSED.
4. THE WORST THING ABOUT BEING FAMOUS IS THE INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY.
5. I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING JUST FOR SPITE.
6. YOU CAN SAY THINGS A MILLION TIMES, BUT IF YOU CAN’T SING IT, THEN IT REALLY ISN’T MUCH OF A SONG.
7. I LIKE SIMPLE THINGS. I LIKE TO SNEAK IN THE THEATRE AND WATCH MOVIES. I’M A MOVIE BUFF.
8. GOSSIP IS CALLED GOSSIP BECAUSE IT’S NOT ALWAYS THE TRUTH.
9. EVERY RELATIONSHIP I’VE BEEN IN, I’VE OVERWHELMED THE GIRL. THEY JUST CAN’T HANDLE ALL THE LOVE.
10. AS TIME GOES BY PEOPLE WILL SEE WHO I AM FOR WHO I AM.
11. WE’VE BEEN IN THAT SITUATION WHERE YOU’RE JUST SO HAPPY TO BE DOING WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO THAT YOU GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.
12. I BELIEVE PEOPLE CAN MOVE THINGS WITH THEIR MINDS.
13. I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO PUT ON A GOOD SHOW FOR THE FANS.
14. I NEEDED FREEDOM TO REALLY EXPRESS MYSELF. THAT’S REALLY WHAT JUSTIFIED IS ABOUT.
15. MY TEENAGE YEARS WERE EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE. EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN PATH. IT’S LAID OUT FOR YOU. IT’S JUST UP TO YOU TO WALK IT.
16. I DIDN’T PUT OUT THIS ALBUM BECAUSE I WANTED EVERYBODY TO KNOW I WAS GROWN UP. I’M 21 AND THAT’S NOT GROWN UP.
17. YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON THESE TOURS. AS ALICE COOPER SAID, YOU CAN EITHER DRINK ALL DAY OR GOLF.
18. I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE TO BE COMPARED TO SOMEBODY SO INCREDIBLE. MICHAEL JACKSON’S AN ICON.
19. I HAVE REALLY GREAT, GREAT PARENTS, AND THEY WERE VERY SUPPORTIVE OF ME.
20. I LIKE TO PLAY GOLF. I LIKE TO SHOOT HOOPS.