Juno Violet Temple (born 21 July 1989) is an English actress. She has starred in films such as The Other Boleyn Girl, Wild Child, Atonement, Kaboom, St Trinian’s, Little Birds, Killer Joe, The Dark Knight Rises, and Afternoon Delight. Juno Temple was born in London, and is the daughter of producer Amanda Pirie and film director Julien Temple. Her aunt is politician Nina Temple. She grew up in Somerset, England, and attended Enmore Primary School, Bedales School, and King’s College, Taunton. She has two younger brothers, Leo Temple and Felix Temple.
1. FOR A WOMAN, BODY IMAGE IS ALWAYS A PALPABLE THING. WEIRDLY, FOR ME, THE ONLY TIME I DON’T CARE IS WHEN I’M IN CHARACTER.
2. THE SIZE OF A STUDIO FILM LETS YOU SEE TECHNOLOGY IN A WAY THAT YOU WOULDN’T ON AN INDEPENDENT FILM, LIKE THE GADGETS AND THE ANGLES AND ALL THAT.
3. I JUST WANT TO WORK FOREVER. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT I’M DOING. I LEARN ALL THE TIME FROM ALL THESE AMAZING ARTISTS.
4. I THINK IT’S SO EXCITING TO TRY ANYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
5. I’M A PRIVATE PERSON; I STICK TO MY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND EAT IN MY LITTLE RESTAURANTS.
6. WHEN I GO HOME TO ENGLAND, MY FRIENDS ALL MAKE FUN OF ME FOR SOUNDING AMERICAN.
7. YOU KNOW, I DO PROJECTS THAT I REALLY CARE ABOUT. I HOPE I’LL STAND BY THAT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE!
8. I’M SO EXCITED TO SEE ‘HORNS’ BECAUSE IT’S SO MANY DIFFERENT GENRES IN ONE FILM. IT’S A SCI-FI, IT’S A LOVE STORY, IT’S A HORROR MOVIE, IT’S A FAIRY TALE.
9. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE WAYS TO PAY MY RENT, WHETHER I WIND UP HAVING TO BE A WAITRESS ON THE SIDE OR WHATEVER IT IS, BUT I THINK IT’S SO IMPORTANT FOR ME TO DO THINGS THAT I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT.
10. BUT, I LOVE MAKING INDEPENDENT FILMS. I LOVE IT! YOU CREATE A FAMILY, AND YOU SWEAT, YOU BLEED, YOU CRY, YOU SHOUT, YOU LAUGH AND YOU HUG. IT’S SUCH AN EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE, MAKING INDEPENDENT FILMS.