Julio Iglesias (born September 23, 1943) is a Spanish singer and songwriter who has sold more than 300 million records worldwide in 14 languages and released more than 80 albums, and more than 2,600 gold and platinum records certified. According to Sony Music Entertainment, he is the best selling Latin music artist in history world’s best-selling artists of all time.
1. LOVE COMES TO EVERYBODY IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. ATTRACTION IS ALWAYS THE FIRST THING, NO? BUT LOVE MUST BE MORE THAN THAT. IT MUST BE MAGIC.
2. YOU DON’T FIND ME TOO BALD, DO YOU? OLD, AND BALD, AND WITH A BELLY?
3. PEOPLE IN LOVE LOOK INTO EACH OTHER’S SOULS, AND IT IS THAT FEELING THAT I TRY TO CAPTURE WHEN I SING.
4. I’M THE LATIN ARTIST WHO HAS BEEN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN HISTORY AT REPRESENTING THE LATIN CULTURE.
5. I LOVE INTIMACY, ALWAYS, OF PERFORMING.
6. I HAVE DISCIPLINE; I LOOK AFTER MY VOICE.
7. I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL FOR REAL MADRID, AND TO BE ON STAGE FOR TWO HOURS, I CAN TELL YOU IT TAKES THE SAME AMOUNT OF STRENGTH.
8. MY CHILDREN HAVE BECOME POPULAR, AND THEY SHOW A TREMENDOUS LOVE FOR THE PUBLIC. THEY’RE PROFESSIONALS.
9. I WANT TO SING SIMPLE THINGS FOR THE SIMPLE LIVES OF SIMPLE PEOPLE.
10. I AM NOT AN ARTIST WHICH IS ‘IN.’
11. I HAVE RESPECTED WOMEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF MY LIFE.
12. I WILL NOT GIVE UP TO SING UNTIL THE PEOPLE SAY IT’S ENOUGH. I HOPE IT WILL BE VERY LATE.
13. SOMETIMES PEOPLE HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME UNDERSTANDING MY ENGLISH.