Jennifer Love Hewitt (born February 21, 1979) is an American actress, producer, author, television director and singer-songwriter. Hewitt began her acting career as a child by appearing in television commercials and the Disney Channel series Kids Incorporated. She rose to fame in teenage popular culture in her roles in the Fox series Party of Five as Sarah Reeves Merrin, and films I Know What You Did Last Summer and its sequel as Julie James.
1. THE FUN PART OF BEING A GIRL IS THAT THERE ARE LITTLE BEAUTY THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL SPECIAL.
2. I THINK MORE DATING STUFF IS SCHEDULING. IT’S NEEDING PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND YOUR WORK SCHEDULE.
3. REMEMBER, YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, NOT A 7-ELEVEN.
4. I LOVE TO TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE, SO I THINK I’D BE A GOOD VET. I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A VET WHEN I WAS LITTLE.
5. I’M A TOTAL JUNK FOOD-ER.
6. I LOVE THE VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGELS. THEY’RE SORT OF MY GORGEOUS GLAMOUR HEROES.
7. IF YOU WALK OUT OF THE HOUSE AND THINK YOU FEEL GREAT, OR IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT YOU LOOK AMAZING, BELIEVE IT AND JUST SAY THANK YOU.
8. MY GREATEST FEAR IS SPEAKING IN PUBLIC. YOU MEET, LIKE, UM, PEOPLE WHO JUST CONCENTRATE ON ME. I’D RATHER NOT HAVE EVERYONE FOCUS ON ME.
9. THE ULTIMATE DREAM IN LIFE IS TO BE ABLE TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT.
10. I WANT TO BE AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO FALLS IN LOVE, FINDS A GREAT PARTNER FOR HER LIFETIME, HAS KIDS AND KIND OF DOES IT ALL. I’D LIKE TO HAVE IT ALL.
11. I DON’T WANT TO EVER, EVER DO SOMETHING IN LIFE THAT ISN’T FUN. EVER.
12. I WOULD JUST LOVE ONCE TO BE CALLED SEXY. JUST BECAUSE IT WOULD MAKE ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN CUTE.
13. I JUST TRY TO FEEL GOOD IN MY OWN SKIN AS MUCH AS I CAN.
14. PROBABLY MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE IS NOT EATING ALL THE FOOD THAT I WANT TO EAT SOMETIMES.