Jennifer Kate Hudson (born September 12, 1981) is an American recording artist, actress and spokesperson. She rose to fame in 2004 as a finalist on the third season of American Idol, coming in seventh place.
As an actress, she made her film debut portraying Effie White in Dreamgirls (2006), for which she gained worldwide acclaim and won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, a Golden Globe Award, a BAFTA Award, an NAACP Image Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. She has also appeared in such films as Sex and the City (2008), The Secret Life of Bees (2008) and Winnie Mandela (2013).
1. I LOVE BEING NURTURING AND CARING BECAUSE I LOVE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY.
2. CHOCOLATE IS WHAT I LOVE. I HAVE IT EVERY DAY.
3. DON’T BLOCK YOUR BLESSINGS. DON’T LET DOUBT STOP YOU FROM GETTING WHERE YOU WANT TO BE.
4. I COOK ALL MY MEALS AT HOME.
5. DREAMS DO COME TRUE. IF ANYONE’S PROOF OF THAT, IT’S ME.
6. IT’S ONE THING TO LOSE WEIGHT, BUT IT’S ANOTHER THING TO EAT HEALTHY.
7. YOU’RE NOT LIVING IF YOU DON’T GO OUT AND TRY THINGS FOR YOURSELF.
8. THERE IS NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN MY ROLE AS A MOM.
9. ‘AMERICAN IDOL’ HAS CHANGED THE FACE OF TELEVISION.
10. TRADITIONAL VALUES ARE BIG IN MY LIFE.
11. EVERYTHING I SEE, I NOW SEE THROUGH A MOTHER’S EYES.