Jack Alexander Huston (born 7 December 1982) is an English actor. Huston is best known for his role as Richard Harrow on Boardwalk Empire.
Huston was born in London, the son of Lady Margot Lavinia and Walter Anthony Huston. Huston decided to become an actor at the age of six, after playing the title role in a school production of Peter Pan. He later attended the famed dramatic institute Hurtwood House.
Huston started his film career with a small screen adaptation of Spartacus, where he played Flavius.
1. YOU CAN ALMOST READ ANY EMOTION THROUGH SOMEONE’S EYES.
2. I’VE ALWAYS CONSIDERED MYSELF A CHARACTER ACTOR.
3. THE OLD MOVIE STARS LIKE BOGART, JAMES CAGNEY, JIMMY STEWART, THEY WEREN’T THIS GORGEOUS, STRIKING SIX-FOOT MAN WHO’S RIPPLED WITH MUSCLES.
4. ANYONE CAN DIE. RULE NUMBER ONE IS DON’T GET TOO ATTACHED TO A CHARACTER, ANYONE CAN GO.
5. SOMETIMES YOU’RE NOT ALWAYS ON OR AT YOUR BEST, ESPECIALLY DURING AUDITIONS. SO IF YOU GO IN AND YOU DON’T NAIL IT, EVEN IF THEY’RE LIKE, ‘WE DON’T NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN,’ GET A FRIEND, GET A VIDEO CAMERA, AND FILM YOU DOING THE STUFF AGAIN.
6. I’M SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT FAMILY. I RESPECT THEM SO MUCH PROFESSIONALLY, AND THEY’VE BEEN UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORTIVE IN THE CHOICES THAT I’VE MADE. IT’S BEEN VERY GOOD HAVING THEM ON MY SIDE.
7. MY GIRLFRIEND TELLS ME IF I’M DOING A MOVIE I’M A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS ALL THE TIME, BUT ON ‘BOARDWALK,’ BECAUSE I’VE DONE IT FOR SO LONG AND I’M SO IN TUNE WITH THE CHARACTER, SHE SAYS I’M PRETTY HAPPY MOST OF THE TIME.