Gisele Caroline Bündchen (born July 20, 1980) is a Brazilian fashion model, actress, and producer. She is the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme. In the late 1990s, Bündchen was the first in a wave of Brazilian models to find international success. In 1999, Vogue dubbed her “The Return of the Sexy Model”, and she was credited with ending the “heroin chic” era of modeling. Bündchen was one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels from 2000 until mid-2007. Bündchen pioneered the “horse walk”, a stomping movement created when a model picks her knees up high and kicks her feet out in front. Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell have stated that Bündchen is the only true remaining supermodel.
1. WHEN YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING THAT IS OUTSIDE OF YOUR REALITY, IT CHANGES YOU.
2. I’M A VERY HYPER PERSON.
3. SOMETIMES SIBLINGS CAN GET IN EACH OTHER’S SPACE.
4. I’M ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THAT LIKES ADRENALINE AND NEW THINGS, LIKE EXTREME SPORTS. IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE.
5. I LOVE OUTDOOR SPORTS, LIKE VOLLEYBALL, AND I PLAY THEM WHENEVER I CAN.
6. WHEN I’M WEAK, YOU CAN BE STRONG; WHEN I’M STRONG, YOU CAN BE WEAK. THAT’S WHAT I BELIEVE MARRIAGE IS.
7. I’M A VERY PRIVATE PERSON. I LIKE STAYING HOME AND DOING MY STUFF. I HATE PEOPLE INVADING ON MY PRIVACY. I HATE TALKING ABOUT MY PRIVATE LIFE.
8. I FEEL GRATEFUL BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF LOVE IN MY LIFE. I FOUND THE PERSON I’M SHARING MY LIFE WITH. I HAVE A GOOD MAN.
9. I FEEL LIKE WHEN PEOPLE JUDGE ME THEY’RE NOT JUDGING ME, BECAUSE THEY DON’T KNOW WHO I AM.
10. THE MORE YOU TRUST YOUR INTUITION, THE MORE EMPOWERED YOU BECOME, THE STRONGER YOU BECOME, AND THE HAPPIER YOU BECOME.