Emma Rose Roberts (born February 10, 1991) is an American actress, model and singer. She rose to prominence with her role as Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon television series Unfabulous. She subsequently released her debut album, which also served as the show’s soundtrack, Unfabulous and More. After Unfabulous ended, Roberts shifted focus to roles in films, first starring in the film Aquamarine and later as the title character in the 2007 film Nancy Drew. Looking for more mature roles, Roberts appeared in the 2009 drama Lymelife and went on to several more films, often in leading roles. She was part of the acting ensemble with her aunt Julia Roberts in the 2010 film Valentine’s Day. In her 2013 return to television, she took on the role of Madison Montgomery in American Horror Story: Coven, the third season of the American Horror Story series.
1. I’M SURROUNDED BY GREAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THEM.
2. I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE. I LOVE IT.
3. I’M OBSESSED WITH HEELS.
4. I LOVE TO JUST WORK WITH NEW PEOPLE IN GENERAL. IT’S ALWAYS REALLY FUN.
5. BECAUSE I’M VERY PETITE, I TRY NOT TO WEAR THINGS THAT HAVE A HEAVY PATTERN BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THEY OVERTAKE YOU.
6. I HAVE REALLY CROOKED TEETH – THEY GIVE ME CHARACTER!
7. I LOVE VINTAGE SHOPPING, I THINK IT’S REALLY FUN. AND I LOVE THE FEELING OF FINDING THE MOST AMAZING PIECE FOR LESS.
8. I THINK AS YOU GET OLDER, YOU TEND TO THINK OF TEENAGERS AS REALLY YOUNG.
9. I’M VERY OUTGOING AND SOCIAL.
10. WE ROBERTSES HAVE TOO MANY TEETH FOR OUR MOUTHS.
11. I’D LOVE TO MAYBE TRY WRITING. I DON’T KNOW IF I’D PUBLISH ANYTHING, BUT AS A HOBBY, IT’S REALLY NICE. I BOUGHT A TYPEWRITER, AND I REALLY LIKE TO WRITE ON THE TYPEWRITER SOMETIMES. IT’S A FUN LITTLE HOBBY.
12. I AM DEFINITELY NOT LIKE THE HOTTEST YOUNG ACTRESS, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OR WHATEVER. I HAVE MY OWN THING GOING.
13. I DON’T REALLY HAVE A TYPE OF GUY I LIKE. IT’S JUST LIKE NICE GUYS, CUTE BOYS I MEAN, ONES THAT ARE FUNNY.
14. I LOVE DOING KIND OF MORE KIDDISH-ORIENTED MOVIES, BUT I ALSO LOVE DOING ADULT THINGS. AND I THINK IT’S FUN TO DO A MIX.
15. I DON’T LIKE VEGETABLES AND MOST FRUIT.
16. FOR ME, WHEN I READ A BOOK, I’M VERY MUCH ABOUT DETAIL.
17. BEING IN THE BUSINESS AND GROWING UP IN L.A., I THINK I TURNED OUT PRETTY OK.
18. LONDON IS MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD. I LOVE LONDON. I THINK IT HAS THE BEST OF L.A. AND NEW YORK IN ONE, AND I HAVE A REALLY GREAT FRIEND THERE.
19. I’M MY OWN PERSON, AND AM TRYING TO CARVE OUT A CAREER ON MY OWN.
20. I ONLY LIKE FOOD WITHOUT COLOR, LIKE POTATOES, BREAD, AND PASTA.
21. I JUST DON’T LIKE TALKING ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIPS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, IN ANY REFERENCE.
22. I DON’T THINK I’D BE A VERY GOOD TALK SHOW HOST. I MEAN, I’M VERY TALKATIVE BUT I DON’T KNOW IF I COULD DO THAT ALL THE TIME.
23. I LOVE DRESSING UP. IT’S THE BEST PART OF BEING A GIRL, I THINK.
24. I LOVED BEING ON SET WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.
25. I READ ALL THE BOOKS FOR ‘TWILIGHT.’
26. I THINK IT’S IMPORTANT TO NOT ALWAYS WEAR PANTS AND NOT ALWAYS WEAR DRESSES. YOU SHOULD AND MIX THAT UP.
27. I WANT TO CONSTANTLY BE SURPRISING PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT ROLES.
28. I WOULD LIKE TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR MY STYLE, BECAUSE I LOVE CLOTHES.
29. I’D LOVE TO DO A COMEDY LIKE ‘BRIDESMAIDS;’ I THINK THAT WOULD BE SO FUN. I WOULD PLAY THE KRISTEN WIIG CHARACTER.
30. I’M A HUGE WES ANDERSON FAN; I WOULD FAINT IF I MET HIM, LET ALONE GOT TO WORK WITH HIM.