Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972), better known by his stage name Eminem (often stylized as EMINƎM) and by his alter ego Slim Shady, is an American rapper, record producer, songwriter and actor. Eminem, along with his solo career, is a member of his group D12, and also one half of the hip hop duo Bad Meets Evil, with Royce da 5’9″. Eminem is one of the world’s best-selling music artists and is the best-selling artist of the 2000s. He has been listed and ranked as one of the greatest artists of all time by many magazines, including Rolling Stone magazine which ranked him 82nd on its list of The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. The same magazine declared him The King of Hip Hop. Including his work with D12 and Bad Meets Evil, Eminem has achieved ten number-one albums on the Billboard 200. As a solo artist, he has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide. In the United States, he has sold 49.1 million albums and 42 million tracks.
1. THE TRUTH IS YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW. LIFE IS A CRAZY RIDE, AND NOTHING IS GUARANTEED.
2. I AM WHO I AM AND I SAY WHAT I THINK. I’M NOT PUTTING A FACE ON FOR THE RECORD.
3. I’M STUPID, I’M UGLY, I’M DUMB, I SMELL. DID I MENTION I’M STUPID?
4. TO THE PEOPLE I FORGOT, YOU WEREN’T ON MY MIND FOR SOME REASON AND YOU PROBABLY DON’T DESERVE ANY THANKS ANYWAY.
5. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE RAP MUSIC IS ALMOST THE KEY TO STOPPING RACISM.
6. IF THERE’S NOT DRAMA AND NEGATIVITY IN MY LIFE, ALL MY SONGS WILL BE REALLY WACK AND BORING OR SOMETHING.
7. I WANT TO SOLIDIFY AS AN ARTIST AND SHOW THAT AS I GROW AS A PERSON AND MAKE MISTAKES AND LEARN FROM THEM, I’M GOING TO GROW ARTISTICALLY.
8. DEALING WITH BACKSTABBERS, THERE WAS ONE THING I LEARNED. THEY’RE ONLY POWERFUL WHEN YOU GOT YOUR BACK TURNED.
9. I DON’T HATE WOMEN – THEY JUST SOMETIMES MAKE ME MAD.
10. SOMEWHERE DEEP DOWN THERE’S A DECENT MAN IN ME, HE JUST CAN’T BE FOUND.
11. MY THING IS THIS; IF I’M SICK ENOUGH TO THINK IT, THEN I’M SICK ENOUGH TO SAY IT.
12. I NEED DRAMA IN MY LIFE TO KEEP MAKING MUSIC.
13. I ALWAYS WISHED FOR THIS, BUT IT’S ALMOST TURNING INTO MORE OF A NIGHTMARE THAN A DREAM.
14. ANYBODY WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR IS GOING TO PUT ON MY ALBUM AND LAUGH FROM BEGINNING TO END.
15. MY FATHER? I NEVER KNEW HIM. NEVER EVEN SEEN A PICTURE OF HIM.
16. I SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY AND DO WHAT I WANT TO DO. THERE’S NO IN BETWEEN. PEOPLE WILL EITHER LOVE YOU FOR IT OR HATE YOU FOR IT.
17. I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM; IF I WASN’T, THEN WHY WOULD YOU SAY I AM.
18. TRUST IS HARD TO COME BY. THAT’S WHY MY CIRCLE IS SMALL AND TIGHT. I’M KIND OF FUNNY ABOUT MAKING NEW FRIENDS.