Emily Jordan Osment (born March 10, 1992) is an American actress, and singer-songwriter born in Los Angeles, California. After working in several television films in her childhood, she gained fame for co-starring as the character Gerti Giggles in Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams and Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over. She went on to co-star in the Emmy Award-nominated Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana as Lilly Truscott as well as the series movie, Hannah Montana: The Movie. She also starred as Cassie in R. L. Stine’s: The Haunting Hour Volume One: Don’t Think About It and the Disney Channel Original Movie, Dadnapped as Melissa Morris. She most recently starred in the 2011 ABC Family Original Movie, Cyberbully, the 2013 TV series Cleaners, produced for the online service Crackle and the 2014 Lifetime movie A Daughter’s Nightmare.
1. I DON’T GET EMBARRASSED EASILY, AND I DO SILLY THINGS ALL THE TIME!
2. DISNEY CHANNEL IS CELEBRITIES COATED IN SUGAR. EVERYTHING IS REALLY HAPPY; EVERYTHING IS REALLY BRIGHT.
3. I’M NOT SO GREAT AT KEEPING SECRETS; MAYBE THAT’S WHY NO ONE EVER TELLS ME THINGS.
4. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THEIR OWN SPACE IN WHICH TO BE THEMSELVES.
5. I LOVE AUDREY HEPBURN. I THOUGHT SHE WAS VERY CLASSY.
6. BALANCING SCHOOL, ACTING, AND A SOCIAL LIFE CAN BE DIFFICULT.
7. I LOVE TO PLAY THE GUITAR. I ALSO LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND FASHION.
8. ACTORS PULL FROM THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES TO BRING REALITY TO THE CHARACTERS. I WOULDN’T WANT TO PLAY SOMEONE WHO’S A LOT LIKE ME. THERE WOULD BE NO TURNING IT ON OR OFF.