Cynthia Ann “Cindy” Crawford (born February 20, 1966) is an American model. Her success at modeling made her an international celebrity that has led to roles in television and film, and to work as a spokesperson. In 1995, Forbes magazine named her the highest paid model on the planet. She was named No. 3 on VH1’s 40 Hottest Hotties of the 90s and was named one of the “100 Hottest Women of All-Time” by Men’s Health. Crawford is known for her trademark mole just above her lip, and has adorned hundreds of magazine covers throughout her career.
1. HAVING CHILDREN REALLY CHANGES YOUR PRIORITIES.
2. I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE SECRETLY WISH THEY WERE A ROCK STAR, AND I’M NO EXCEPTION.
3. I LIKE TO WORK. THE SELF-ESTEEM AND SATISFACTION THAT I GET FROM WORKING MAKES ME A BETTER PERSON, WHICH MAKES ME A BETTER MOM.
4. EVEN IN NORMAL LIFE, I’M NOT THE SKINNIEST MODEL.
5. YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THE PICTURE, YOU HAVE TO DO THE AUTOGRAPH, BUT IT’S IMPORTANT TO TAKE THAT MOMENT TO MAKE A HUMAN CONNECTION.
6. THE FACE YOU HAVE AT AGE 25 IS THE FACE GOD GAVE YOU, BUT THE FACE YOU HAVE AFTER 50 IS THE FACE YOU EARNED.
7. WATCHING YOUR HUSBAND BECOME A FATHER IS REALLY SEXY AND WONDERFUL.
8. LIFE IS WHERE YOU’RE AT. WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING IS ENOUGH. YOU DON’T NEED TO DO EVERYTHING WELL ALL THE TIME. WHEN YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT, IT’S A HUGE RELIEF.
9. I WASN’T THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL BY ANY MEANS.
10. NOT THAT I BELIEVE YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL: I BELIEVE YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL, JUST NOT AT THE SAME TIME.
11. IN THE STUDIO, I DO TRY TO HAVE A THOUGHT IN MY HEAD, SO THAT IT’S NOT LIKE A BLANK STARE.
12. FASHION AND STYLE IS JUST THAT. FASHION AND STYLE. IT’S NOT BRAIN SURGERY.
13. I’M NOT A FAN OF FILLERS AT ALL. IF YOU’VE GONE 35 OR 40 YEARS WITHOUT BIG LIPS, I DON’T THINK IT’S TIME TO START PLUMPING THEM UP ARTIFICIALLY.
14. I MARRIED SOMEONE WHOM I WAS CLOSE FRIENDS WITH FIRST. I THINK THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD MOVE.
15. RICHARD DOESN’T REALLY LIKE ME TO KILL BUGS, BUT SOMETIMES I CAN’T HELP IT.
16. YOU DON’T EVEN WANT TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AFTER YOU’VE HAD A BABY, BECAUSE YOUR STOMACH IS JUST HANGING THERE LIKE A SHAR-PEI.