Cher, Cherilyn Sarkisian (born May 20, 1946) is an American singer and actress. Recognized for having brought the sense of female autonomy and self-actualization into the entertainment industry, she is known for her distinctive contralto singing voice and for having worked in various areas of entertainment, as well as continuously reinventing both her music and image, which has led to her being nicknamed the Goddess of Pop.
1. IF YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
2. HUSBANDS ARE LIKE FIRES – THEY GO OUT WHEN THEY’RE LEFT UNATTENDED.
3. MEN AREN’T NECESSITIES. THEY’RE LUXURIES.
4. A GIRL CAN WAIT FOR THE RIGHT MAN TO COME ALONG BUT IN THE MEANTIME THAT STILL DOESN’T MEAN SHE CAN’T HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH ALL THE WRONG ONES.
5. I CAN TRUST MY FRIENDS THESE PEOPLE FORCE ME TO EXAMINE MYSELF, ENCOURAGE ME TO GROW.
6. DON’T TAKE YOUR TOYS INSIDE JUST BECAUSE IT’S RAINING.
7. WOMEN ARE THE REAL ARCHITECTS OF SOCIETY.
8. I’M AMUSING AND CRAZY ON TWITTER. I TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT THINGS, STUPID THINGS.
9. I’M INSECURE ABOUT EVERYTHING, BECAUSE… I’M NEVER GOING TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE THIS BLOND, BLUE-EYED GIRL. THAT IS MY IDEA OF WHAT I’D LIKE TO LOOK LIKE.
10. HATE CRIMES ARE THE SCARIEST THING IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY’RE DOING IS RIGHT.