Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American recording artist, entertainer, dancer, actress, and occasional author. Born in McComb, Mississippi, and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, she performed acting roles in stage productions and television shows as a child before signing with Jive Records in 1997. Spears’s first and second studio albums …Baby One More Time (1999) and Oops!… I Did It Again (2000) became international successes, with the former becoming the best-selling album by a teenage solo artist. Title tracks “…Baby One More Time” and “Oops!… I Did It Again” broke international sales records. In 2001, Spears released her third album Britney and played the starring role in the film Crossroads. She assumed creative control of her fourth album In the Zone (2003), which yielded the worldwide success “Toxic”.
1. THE COOL THING ABOUT BEING FAMOUS IS TRAVELING. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRAVEL ACROSS SEAS, LIKE TO CANADA AND STUFF.
2. I KNOW NOT EVERYONE WILL LIKE ME, BUT THIS IS WHO I AM SO IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, TOUGH!
3. I GO OUT WITH FRIENDS, BUT I DON’T HAVE TIME TO GET IN TROUBLE.
4. I WENT TO A PSYCHOANALYST. HE EXPLAINED THINGS ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE THAT I FOUND VERY IMPRESSIVE… ALMOST SCARY.
5. I FIND IT SO FUNNY THAT PEOPLE FIND ME SO INTERESTING.
6. DON’T TREAT ME LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.
7. I DON’T REALLY HAVE TIME TO SIT DOWN AND WRITE. BUT WHEN I THINK OF A MELODY, I CALL UP MY ANSWERING MACHINE AND SING IT, SO I WON’T FORGET IT.
8. I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST THAT EVERYONE CAN RELATE TO, THAT’S YOUNG, HAPPY AND FUN.
9. I’M ATTRACTED TO GUYS WHO ARE REALLY CONFIDENT AND MAKE CONVERSATION.
10. I STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN – ABOUT THE BUSINESS, ABOUT MUSIC, AND ABOUT MYSELF. ITS EXCITING.
11. I DON’T ALLOW ANYBODY TO CHANGE ME. I STILL WALK OUTTA MY HOUSE IN ROLLERS AND I TAKE WALKS. I DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK.
12. I THINK IT’S AN OKAY THING TO EXPRESS YOURSELF.
13. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
14. I NEED TO DO PSYCHOLOGY CLASSES. THAT WOULD BE SO INTERESTING TO ME, STUDYING PEOPLE.
15. CHRISTINA AGUILERA AND I ARE FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT THE MEDIA MAKES UP.
16. ONSTAGE I’M THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.
17.WITH LOVE, YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND TAKE THE RISK OF GETTING HURT BECAUSE LOVE IS AN AMAZING FEELING.
18. I DON’T LIKE DEFINING MYSELF. I JUST AM.
19. EVERY NIGHT, I HAVE TO READ A BOOK, SO THAT MY MIND WILL STOP THINKING ABOUT THINGS THAT I STRESS ABOUT.
20. I DON’T UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE DATING THING. I KNOW RIGHT OFF THE BAT IF I’M INTERESTED IN SOMEONE, AND I DON’T WANT THEM TO WASTE THEIR MONEY ON ME AND TAKE ME OUT TO EAT IF I KNOW I’M NOT INTERESTED IN THAT PERSON.
21. JUST BECAUSE I LOOK SEXY ON THE COVER OF ROLLING STONE DOESN’T MEAN I’M NAUGHTY.
22. I GO THROUGH LIFE LIKE A KARATE KID.
23. I CAN’T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT SOMEONE JUDGING ME.
24. I DRESS THE WAY I WANT. I DON’T PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE I’M NOT.
25. I USED TO BE A COOL CHICK BUT I’M NOT ANYMORE.
26. I’M STILL THE SAME PERSON I’VE ALWAYS BEEN.
27. I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A SINGER, IT’S WHAT I WANTED TO DO SINCE I WAS LITTLE. I’M DOING IT NOW AND I COULDN’T BE HAPPIER.
28. I DON’T WANT TO PIERCE ANYTHING. I THINK IT’S OUTDATED. BELLY RINGS AND ALL ARE, LIKE, OLD.
29. I WISH MY HAIR WAS THICKER, AND I WISH MY FEET WERE PRETTIER. MY TOES ARE REALLY UGLY. I WISH MY EARS WERE SMALLER. AND MY NOSE COULD BE SMALLER TOO.
30. SERIOUSLY, I HAVE THE BEST FANS EVER.