Angelina Jolie (born Angelina Jolie Voight; June 4, 1975) is an American actress and director. She has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and was named Hollywood’s highest-paid actress by Forbes in 2009 and 2011. Jolie promotes humanitarian causes, and is noted for her work with refugees as a Special Envoy and former Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). She is often cited as the world’s “most beautiful” woman, a title for which she has received substantial media attention.
Jolie made her screen debut as a child alongside her father Jon Voight in Lookin’ to Get Out (1982), but her film career began in earnest a decade later with the low-budget production Cyborg 2 (1993). Her first leading role in a major film was in the cyber-thriller Hackers (1995). She starred in the critically acclaimed biographical television films George Wallace (1997) and Gia (1998), and won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the drama Girl, Interrupted (1999).
1. THERE’S SOMETHING ABOUT DEATH THAT IS COMFORTING. THE THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD DIE TOMORROW FREES YOU TO APPRECIATE YOUR LIFE NOW.
2. WHAT NOURISHES ME ALSO DESTROYS ME.
3. PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS SAY ALL SORTS OF STUFF. LET THEM. I’M ENJOYING MY LIFE.
4. I’VE BEEN RECKLESS, BUT I’M NOT A REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE.
5. WHEN I GET LOGICAL, AND I DON’T TRUST MY INSTINCTS – THAT’S WHEN I GET IN TROUBLE.
6. WHEN OTHER LITTLE GIRLS WANTED TO BE BALLET DANCERS I KIND OF WANTED TO BE A VAMPIRE.
7. I NEED MORE SEX, OK? BEFORE I DIE I WANNA TASTE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.
8. I WISH I COULD FIND PEOPLE WHO JUST WOULD FIGHT ME AND BREAK THROUGH TO ME AND HOLD ME DOWN AND SCREAM THEIR LIFE INTO MY FACE.
9. IF YOU ASK PEOPLE WHAT THEY’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO, MOST PEOPLE HAVEN’T DONE IT. THAT BREAKS MY HEART.
10. IF I THINK MORE ABOUT DEATH THAN SOME OTHER PEOPLE, IT IS PROBABLY BECAUSE I LOVE LIFE MORE THAN THEY DO.
11. IF BEING SANE IS THINKING THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING DIFFERENT… I’D RATHER BE COMPLETELY FUCKING MENTAL.
12. WHERE EVER I AM I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW WISHING I WAS SOMEWHERE ELSE.
13. THE FACT IS I AM NOT HAVING SEX. BUT I FEEL ABSOLUTELY RIPE FOR THE? WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? PLUCKING?
14. PEOPLE SAY THAT YOU’RE GOING THE WRONG WAY WHEN IT’S SIMPLY A WAY OF YOUR OWN.