Marion Cotillard (born 30 September 1975) is a French actress, singer and songwriter. She is also an environmentalist and spokesperson for Greenpeace. She garnered worldwide acclaim for her roles in films such as La Vie en Rose (2007), Rust and Bone (2012), The Immigrant (2013), Two Days, One Night (2014), A Very Long Engagement (2004), Love Me If You Dare (2003) and Les Jolies Choses (2001). Her other notable films are Chloé (1996), Taxi (1998), Furia (1999), War in the Highlands (1999), Lisa (2001), Big Fish (2003), Toi et Moi (2006), Dikkenek (2006), A Good Year (2006), Public Enemies (2009), Nine (2009), Little White Lies (2010), Inception (2010), Midnight in Paris (2011), Contagion (2011) and The Dark Knight Rises (2012).
1. I WOULD LOVE TO GO INTO AN ANIMAL’S DREAM – LIKE A LION’S OR A CAT’S. I’M SURE THAT’S PRETTY AWESOME.
2. AS AN ACTRESS I JUST WANT TO TELL BEAUTIFUL STORIES.
3. I THINK THAT EMOTION AND GOOD STORIES CAN CROSS THE TIMES.
4. RESPECT THE PLACE YOU LIVE, BE AWARE OF THE IMPACT THAT YOU HAVE ON THINGS.
5. I DIDN’T LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT MYSELF – MY LOOKS, MY PERSONALITY. I WAS VERY, VERY ANGRY.
6. I’VE ALWAYS HAD A REPULSION GOING IN A PLACE WHERE ANIMALS ARE IN CAPTIVITY.
7. I DON’T THINK YOU LEARN HOW TO ACT. YOU LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.
8. WHEN YOU ARE ABANDONED BY TWO PARENTS AS A BABY – WOW, THAT IS SOMETHING TO LIVE WITH.
9. I DON’T STICK TO SPECIAL TECHNIQUES, CONSCIOUS TECHNIQUES.
10. I DON’T HAVE A GOAL.
11. I DON’T LIVE WITH MY ROLE, I’M A REALLY NORMAL PERSON.
12. AN ARTIST IS MAYBE NOT ALWAYS HAVING A NORMAL LIFE.