Fan Bingbing (born 16 September 1981) is a Chinese actress, television producer and pop singer. She topped the Forbes China Celebrity 100 list in 2013 and 2014, after ranking in the top 10 every year since 2006.
Fan rose to fame in Asia in 1998-1999 with the mega-hit TV series My Fair Princess. In 2003, she starred in Cell Phone, which became the highest-grossing Chinese film of the year, winning a Hundred Flowers Award. Since then she has received awards from the Golden Horse Film Festival and Awards, Eurasia International Film Festival, Tokyo International Film Festival, Beijing College Student Film Festival and Huading Awards for films like The Matrimony (2007), Lost in Beijing (2007), Buddha Mountain (2011) and Double Xposure (2012).
1. I FELL IN LOVE WITH DRESSING MYSELF UP.
2. I AM A VERY FRANK PERSON AND THAT’S HOW I HOPE TO REMAIN. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
3. I ALWAYS CARRY LIP BALM AND LIPSTICK. LIPSTICK IS A VERY IMPORTANT BEAUTY PRODUCT BECAUSE I FIND THAT LIPS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEATURE OF ANYONE’S FACE.
4. I HAVE NOTHING TO EXPLAIN. AS FOR BEING MISUNDERSTOOD, I HAVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO THAT.
5. AWARDS ARE NOT THE ONLY MARKERS OF SUCCESS; I DON’T JUDGE MYSELF JUST BASED ON THEM. I BELIEVE THAT EACH CINEMA-GOER HAS HIS OWN MENTAL TROPHIES.