Chloë Grace Moretz (born February 10, 1997) is an American film actress. She began her acting career at the age of seven and has appeared in films such as The Amityville Horror (2005), (500) Days of Summer (2009), Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), Let Me In (2010), Hugo (2011), Dark Shadows (2012), Movie 43 (2013), Kick-Ass 2 (2013) and Carrie (2013). Her upcoming movies in 2014 are Laggies and The Equalizer among others.
Moretz was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on February 10, 1997. Her mother, Teri (née Duke), is a nurse, and her father, McCoy Lee Moretz, is a plastic surgeon. Moretz has four older brothers: Brandon, Trevor, Colin, and Ethan. She has described her family as “very Christian”. She has German, English, and some Scottish, Welsh, and Swiss-German ancestry.
1. AS CHLOE, I CAN HONESTLY SAY I’VE NEVER UTTERED A SYLLABLE OF A CURSE WORD, NOT EVEN BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.
2. I’M A VERY COMPETITIVE GIRL. IN EVERYTHING I DO.
3. EVERYONE AROUND ME IS SO STRICT ABOUT KEEPING ME GROUNDED.
4. I’M NOT UP FOR VIOLENCE, JUST FOR FUN.
5. MY MOM WON’T LET ME BUY HIGH-FASHION STUFF UNLESS IT’S TK MAXX OR A BIRTHDAY OCCASION.
6. I BEAT CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 IN ONE DAY.
7. I JUST GOT MY PHONE BACK YESTERDAY. MY MOM HAD IT FOR TWO DAYS. I WAS SUPPOSED TO READ A BOOK AND I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY.
8. I’M NOT ALLOWED TO SEE R-RATED MOVIES, BUT I DID SEE ‘KICK-ASS’ BECAUSE I’M IN IT. I’M NOT GOING TO SKIP OUT ON MY OWN PREMIERE!
9. I HOPE TO MAKE ACTING MY CAREER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, IF I CAN.
10. I’M AN AVERAGE, EVERYDAY GIRL.
11. I LOVE GOING TO TOPSHOP, URBAN OUTFITTERS AND AMERICAN APPAREL, I’M IN LOVE WITH THEIR JACKETS.
12. I DID ABOUT 50 PULL-UPS AND 1,000 CRUNCHES A DAY. CRAZY.
13. I ALWAYS WANT TO BE AN ACTRESS.