Caprice Bourret (born October 24, 1971) is an American-born businesswoman, model, actress and television personality. She lives in London where she runs her company, By Caprice Lingerie Ltd.
Bourret has appeared on more than 250 magazine covers which have included Vogue, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Maxim, FHM and the Swimsuit Issue of Sports Illustrated. She was named the world’s sexiest woman by the News of the World, GQs Woman of the Year and Maxims International Woman of the Year for three consecutive years. She has been featured in television ad campaigns for Diet Coke and Pizza Hut alongside Jonathan Ross.
1. YOU KNOW, I DO NOT KNOW, I JUST WANT TO DATE SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME HAPPY.
2. WHEREVER I AM, I TAKE BOOKS, NOT NOVELS.
3. PEOPLE HAVE TO EVOLVE.
4. MY PARENTS WERE BOTH ENTREPRENEURS.
5. I LOVE MY SLEEP.
6. IN TERMS OF MY CAREER, I AM GLAD ABOUT THE STEPS AND MOVES THAT I HAVE MADE.
7. EVERYONE HAS EGOS, AND YOU WANT TO COME OUT ON TOP. YOU HAVE TO PICK YOURSELF UP AND GO AT IT AGAIN.
8. NOTHING IS BETTER THAN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND BEING EXCITED TO GO INTO WORK.
9. I THINK CHARITY BEGINS WITH YOUR FAMILY AND YOU TAKE IT FROM THERE.
10. I’M A BIG BELIEVER IN PERSISTENCE, DON’T BE GREEDY AND, ABOVE ALL, WORK HARD. IT’S WHAT KEEPS ME GOING.